Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is Dresnice.com a Tailoring Firm?
Dresnice.com is not a tailoring firm;
rather Dresnice is a fashion brand established to create opportunities and innovations that ensure excellent tailoring services;
provision of quality fabric and other fashion products.
We are here to pioneer On Demand shopping experience in Africa online fashion sector.
- Why should I tailor my cloth through Dresnice.com, not somewhere else?
- we are passionate about excellence, customer satisfaction, quality service delivery, on-time delivery and your happiness.
We are here to make your life more exciting.
- How will I Make My Cloth on Dresnice.com?
To tailor your cloth on Dresnice.com, follow the steps slated on our How IT Works Page.
- Can I change My Delivery Address after Payment Confirmation?
- Yes, as much as you Email us or Tweet us about the change within 24 hours of your payment confirmation.
- I don’t trust Nigeria E-commerce, how can I be sure that I’ll get my order when I pay?
We are duly registered company in Nigeria; we do our business based on the rule of law and best practices.
While unlike what’s applicable to other E-commerce sites in Nigeria, as it’s pertain to payment.
We expect you to make 60% initial payment and pay up the remaining 40% on delivery.
- How soon can I get my order?
Yes, we do nationwide delivery. Our delivery price to Lagos is N 800 for a single order more than 4 units,
below this, the delivery charge is N 2800.
For Abuja and other States we will send you the delivery rate based on the number of units ordered.
- Does delivery time affect the price of product?
- I like to touch the fabric, before I buy it to make my cloth, what will I do in this case?
Our fabric experts have ensured that there is minimum variation in the colour definition. And the fabric classified according to Nigeria market classification; this means you can easily copy the fabric details on our site and have a feel of the texture on any fabric retailing outlet nearest to you.
- Do you receive fabric from Customers?
Shipping & Delivery
- Can I get my order outside Lagos?
it depends, call us before you place any order.
- What is the shipping fee?
Delivery charge is applied based on your order weight and your billing/shipping address.
- I wasn’t around when the delivery guy come knocking. Can you re-send the package?
we advice you delegate a person to receive the order on behalf of you.
- If my order didn’t arrive at the stipulated time what can I do?
We endeavor to keep to our promise of maximum of 14 working days, however we will constantly give you updates pertaining the status of you order.
Mostly our orders are delivered within 9 working days. As a company driven by distinction, we will refund your money when an order exceed the maximum time of delivery.
- Do you accept cash on delivery?
Yes, you are expected to complete 40% of the payment on delivery.
- Can you deliver outside Nigeria?
Yes, we do international delivery, anywhere in the world.
Designing my Cloth
- What is style Reference number?
Style Reference number is number assigned to each designing style we tailor. Read our Look book to know each of the styles we tailor and there reference numbers.
- How do I design my cloth using Dresnice.com; Fashion Designer/illustrator?
Email us and then we will link you with a fashion designer or illustrator. Please note that the fee for the service is not included on Tailoring price quoted.
- Do you offer any tips in helping me design my cloth?
Browse through our Look Book, for inspiration and tips on designing your cloth. Please note we only give you a natural view on designs, for classic designing you can email us to link you with professional fashion illustrator/Fashion designer.
- Can I order more cloth using my previous designs?
If you have made a design before, you can always return to that same design and order more cloth.
- Can I get a monogram on my cloth?
Yes, sample monogram is N 1200 but subsequent monogram of the same design is N 200.
This is for initials and logos monogram. For elaborate designs we will give you the rate, when you contact us.
- Does Dresnice.com run commercial Tailoring services for Boutiques and Corporate Firms?
Yes we do, it is called Off-The-Rack Bulk Purchase. For more information send us an Email email@example.com
Making Payment and Placing Demand
- Can I change or cancel an order?
As long as your cloth is not in production, you can change or cancel your order. We will always update you on the statues of your order.
- How do I make payment?
We have three payment methods, there are: Bank Deposit, Mobile Transfer, credit card and Cash on Delivery.
- Are your prices negotiable?
The prices are not negotiable. We have discounted our price to make it competitive.
- Will the colour of fabric displayed on your website looks the same off the monitor?
No, there’s a little variation. Please note that on a real life situation the fabric colour looks more appealing than digital display look.
- Why are your fabrics different?
We have lower prices for fabrics that are of good quality and higher prices for fabrics that are of great quality. If you go to product category, you will review the different fabrics and what’s their end use. When you choose a fabric, there will be a description of its characteristics and end use. If you make a comparison, the fabrics vary in many ways, some of which are weaving, thickness, and pattern.
- Do I need to pay for the fabric different and tailoring different?
No. The price is inclusive, the fabric, tailoring service price and VAT are all included in the price we quote.
- Where can I learn more about fabrics?
On our blog and social media platforms’ you can read more about the fabric that we use for our garments. Here you will also find more information about a particular fabric.
- I don't have body measurement tape?
You can easily get one a from fabric and accessories retailing shops nearest to you, the selling price is about 40 Naira.
- I am not a tailor, how can I get my actual body size?
we have developed a measurement guide that will help you measure yourself like a professional tailor. It’s a detailed step by step guide with pictorial self-measure aid;
the guide is in JPEG format. The guide was developed according to traditional body measurement system long used by tailors from all over the world. N: B we are working towards developing a mobile body measurement App that is 20% more accurate than professional Tailor "Coming very Soon".
- Can you duplicate the fit of my favorite cloth?
Yes! Consult our self measurement guide; the guide gives instructions on how to measure an existing cloth, so we can duplicate the fit.
- Must I contact a professional tailor to measure me?
No, all you need is an articulated friend who can follow the steps in detail, as it was slated on the measurement guide. He or she can help take the measurement; it will only take you maximum of 10 minutes to do so.
Customer Service & Return Policy
- What is your returns policy?
For goods that are not customized according to the wishes of the customer, you have the right to return or exchange the product at your own expense within a certain number of days. For goods that are manufactured to the specifications of the customer, you cannot return or exchange the product.
- The cloth doesn’t size me; can I return it for amendment?
Yes, at your own expense of shipping charge. While this situation is very rare because we run in depth analysis of the measurement you send before submitting it to processing. And, when there is fault in the measurement we will contact you.